Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FRUSTRATED!

We are still waiting for KBI ughh.It has been in their hands over 2 weeks now.I am irritated as this holding our adoption.This is all we need to have the homsetudy done.When we adopted Landen it took 6 weeks to get it back.Its crazy.They kept saying it was done when i called them..come to find out it was setting on someones desk ughhh.
I want to move on and get it done so we can get Elijah home.I have never been one for patience I am a person that wants things done and now.I have always been this way.But waiting for weeks on end for something is CRAZY.I would rather be waiting for court and such in country then waiting on Kansas to get it together.
Ok i had to vent,,,I am not feeling well so this may be what has triggerd my frustartions.I had a tooth pulled yesterday so i just am not feeling well today.That piled on top of me not so patient waiting on Kbi to do their job just irritates me.

No comments: