Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Having a bad day!

My day started out good.Went to work ran some errands and came home.When i got home everything went to HECK.Brian did not mow the lawn or take out the bag of trash i had waiting for him at the back door.Linda did none of her chores either and wanted to whine at me how bored she was.Rebecca said.. i been lazy today.One look at the house and i had to agree they all had LAZY idis.
Then i got a call... Our camper was vandalized at the lake...I loaded the kids up and off to the lake we went..Sure enough...the door was kicked in and the storage compartment was all kicked and busted in.So tomorrow my camper will be pulled home to fix the things that were tore up and we are talking selling it now.Mainly because we dont have a truck to pull it.Thats why we pay to keep it at the lake for the summer months.we will buy a newer one that we can drive.
On top of all this I MISS MY HUSBAND.I miss him so so much.I cannot wait until staurday comes to pick him up at the airport.I am also bummed as i have not heard a word on the adoption end..I sure hope tomorrow is much better then today.I am so tired i dont sleep well with Michael gone.That and all i think about is Elijah.I worry about him and wonder if he is happy.
I been trying to teach Landen to say Elijah...and all he says is BABY lol. Ok baby will do as Elijah will be the baby in the house.i even tried to get him to say baby Eli.Nope just BABY its cute.I just dont know how Landen will do when Elijah is home he has been the baby for almost 4 yrs now.Landen will always be my baby.

No comments: