Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Missing some one special

I am feeling very blue today.I feel a piece of me is missing.That person is a sweet 3 yr old babe waiting in Africa for his Mommy and Daddy.I find myself looking at his pictures everyday.I cant wait to hold him and love him.To see his face in person and tell him how much we love him.
This sweet child who does not know he has a mommy and daddy and brothers and sisters who already think he is the greatest.Who buy things for him with their own money.Brian age 16 who was on the fence about us adopting Elijah has now decided this little man is his brother and is so excited about getting him home.
I think of him all the time ...I think about how i will react when i get their.I know i want to hold him and cuddle him but also know i dont want to scare my little man.I know i will be so emotional and wont mean to be.
I look at all his little clothes and toys i have bought him and cant wait to see him in those clothes and playing with those toys.I see his highchair and its wierd when set at the dining room table and look at the empty highchair knowing someone is missing.I cannot wait Until the day he is here...I love this baby so much....I love you Elijah mommy cant wait to give you kisses.

No comments: