Friday, August 1, 2008

what a day!

what a busy day this has been..Today was school enrollment..took forever having 2 in highschool 1 in middle school and 1 grade school.You go broke paying those book fees.But its all done and they have 13 days left before they start school.
Now comes shoe and bookbag shopping ..Then we are done..i done bought their school supplies so that is done yeahhh.I also went to jcpenny outlet and bought their school clothes.Landen was my easy one...all he needed in clothes was jeans and a package of sox.I bought a pair of tennis shoes last fall and put them up until he could fit them .They fit great so we have shoes for him.
Landen has been horribly moody yelling NO and Stop and throwing things.He has been in time out quite a bit today.I dont know why he is in a bad mood but boy watch out .Actually come to think about it all the kids have been MOODY.Boredom maybe?Hope this weekend is better for them.
A family is traveling to Africa to bring home their child and i emailed them asking them if they would be willing to take pics of Elijah for me.She emailed me back and said they would be more then happy to take pictures for me and was thrilled to find out Elijah had a family.So i am tickled to be getting new pics of my sweet little guy.
We are still waiting on our Kbi to come back so we have a homestudy to turn in.Its gets so frustrating WAITING.I need to let God lead the way,It just so hard..I love this little boy so much already.I still have a few more things in clothing to buy for him but have held off buying more things.I could easily buy the store out haha.
I am half way done with his eyore crib blanket i am making for him..Its turning out sooo cute.I told Michael when its done and washed we could put the crib up and start getting tings ready.I have some baby bibs i need to work on.I put the on hold until i get his crib blanket finished.Making the times to work on them is the hardest with kids and household chores and a job.As soon as its done i will post pics of the blanket.
We are having a relaxing Friday night tonight.We rentend a couple movies and got popcorn and chips and salsa and are having a movie night tonight.We are having a pretty low key weekend alltogether.Biggest thing we are doing is taking the kids shoe shopping tomorrow and maybe out to eat at RYANS their favorite place.

No comments: