Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Documents...

We worked on the docs we had to redo today..(my booboo).But did find out we may have some more to do YIKES.But the agency informed me today we are ALMOST DONE wooohoo.So soon we hope to have our dossier in Liberia.Still waiting on our fingerprint checks to come back from Kansas beurau of investigation.Its been almost 3 weeks so i pray soon this is done.Because i want my baby home.
Today was a good day..I went to work and then had errands to run before comming home.I found Landen a HUGE kushi ball..He loved it and laughed and giggled at it.I didnt know how he would do because of the rubber fur thats on it.But he Loved it.He also got a new color book and new crayons.He was so tickled and with my help he colored me a picture of elmo which is now prettily hanging on the refrigerator.
Now its late and i cant get him to unwind for NOTHING.Its way past his bed time.Dont know why he is so wide awake because Mommy is ready to go to bed.We all have to be up bright and early tomorrow.Rebecca has an 8 3o dentist appointment and then Brian and Linda have to get tetanus shots .The kids start school in the middle of next week so their summer is winding down.
They are ready.. they are excited about seeing all their friends again and Rebecca is really excited because she finally made it to 7th grade so she can play sports.Both girls are playing volleyball this year.I am going to miss them while they are in school though.Landen ts real hard to send...He is such a mommas boy so the first couple weeks will be rough on him.
Better try to get this littleboy of mine who is happily playing his keyboard to bed.Time to read his favorite book BABY MICKEY LOST HIS SHOE.Hopefully it will settle him down enough to fall asleep.

No comments: