Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting closer

We recieved power of attorney letters from the agency today.It was to late by the time husband got off work to go get them notorized so i was bummed about that.We will have to wait until tuseday to get them done.But we are sooo close to having everything done and dossier will be sent off to be authenticated.I pray in the next 2 weeks.
I would get them notorized tomorrow but my oldest son William is graduating from Security gaurd school tomorrow and we are leaving here at 5 a.m. so he can be the 3 hr drive away intime for the rehearsel.Graduation is at 10 a.m.
I am praying this is starting to come together now.I am still praying that our Elijah is home in time for xmas.That would be the best present ever.althiugh we still dont have all our travel money together yet.I will just have to work alot harder at it.Because there is nothing that could keep me from Picking up our little man.

No comments: