Sunday, August 24, 2008

I GOT A BIB DONE

I have been making stamped crosstitch projects for Elijah.I had a bib almost done and set down to finish it today.It took 45 minutes to finish it up.I still have alot to do on his eyore crib blanket and will work on it tomorrow night.I try to spend at least an hour a night on it although it doesnt always happen with family life .I have always like to handcraft things but making the time to do it is another story.
I still cannot crochet i have tried to teach myself numerous amounts of times and i just cant get the hang of it.But my aunt can and does beautiful work..she offerd to crochet a stuffed eyore for Elijah to match his crib blanket i am working on.I am off work tomorrow and plan on getting alot done to my house tomorrow.Its in need of clostes being cleaned out again and my fridge needs cleaned and a few other projects done i hope to tackle tomorrow while kids are at school.
I also have some documnets to drop in the mail tomorrow to the agency.This is the remainder of the items needed to complete our dossier YEAHH!The weather has been nice today not hot but not cold either i have loved it and took advantage bye washing the bedding and hanging on the line for the fresh air smell they have.
Tomorrow is suppose to be the same so i may air out the house and enjoy my morning coffee after the kids are off to school in the deck.
I pray Elijahs adoption goes relativley easy and that we get him home quickly.He needs medical intervention and i am ready to get him started.I have an awsome doctor lined up for him..He is also a father of a little boy adotped from Ethiopia so i know Elijah is in good hands with him.i am rambling so gonna go bathe Landen and get him ready for bed.

No comments: