Friday, August 22, 2008

SEIZURES!

Landen had a seizure at school this morning.This makes number 4 in the month of August.His new med is evidentally not working.He had just got to school went down to eat breakfast and thats when it happened.My husband and i were just headed out the door to go to work.So change of plans.Michael picked him up at work and brought him home and i stayed home from my job to care for him.
He loved it of course He got an extra day off from school and played allday.We did go to town Later in the day he needed a new car seat his is broke.So we went to walmart got a car seat and a few grocery items we needed.Then i got him Mc donalds for lunch.We came back home where he played outside the rest of the day.
I called the Nueros office and talked with the nurse.I told her that he has had 4 seizures this month.Landens doc is out of country so she was going to talk to the fill in Nuero to see if we need to Increase his meds or try him on a differnt one.I wont hear back until Monday.He takes to capsules a day one in morning and one after suppr.He dont swallow pills so we open them and put in Pudding.He of course LOVES pudding.
Landen has a time with certain textures i was shocked that his favorite pudding is TAPIOCA.He loves getting meds in tapioca pudding and says mmmm GAGEOCA.
On a good note on adoption front...My husband and i completed all 4 classes online that the adoption agency decided they wanted us to take.I have printed out certificate of completion and emailed them to social worker to add to homestudy.I am praying next week everything is to agency and we can start Immigration.I am starting tosee the daylight.

No comments: