Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No news yet

Still no news on the child abuse clearnce.Our social worker called today to do a check in with us and tell me no news yet.I have all the docs we had to redo done but one.It the hardest one to get...My hubbies employment letter..the letter had a mistake on it and then she faxed it?Uh i told her to mail because we need the ORIGINAL.
I called her today..we are in Kansas she is in arkansas and asked her to please make a new one and leave the mistake off and mail it NOT FAX...But the last time it took 4 weeks to get it and that was clling her every other day.I am praying she is quicker with this one so we can get it to the agency.We want this all done so we can relax a bit and wait very Unpatiently until we get the call to make travel plans to pick our baby up.
I should be in bed asleep but i am so keyed up about getting this done.I think about Elijah and that keeps me awake as well.I thought about buying some tylonol PMS to help me sleep.

No comments: