Friday, August 22, 2008

MY SWEETPEA SURPRISED ME!

This evening my Mom and Dad came by to visit.Landen was setting in the dining room with my mom and myself.Linda came in and was having a fit because i would not let Brian take her to town so she starts crying.Landen says...ARE YOU ALWIGHT LINDA?he then got down went over to her patted her and started cheering her up with Funny faces and this fake hehe laugh he does.He then cuddled her and hugged her.It wasthe MOST sweetest thing ever.My son..who does not talk much has sure been talking alot latley.Boy does he love his big sister Linda.I have never seen him ask her that or try to cheer her up.What a momentus moment.My mom was so excited as she has never seen Landen Initiate effection or say a sentence.This child of mine surprises more and more everyday.

No comments: