Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BETTER TODAY

I am so much better then yesterday.Yesterday was just a bad day all around and when i found we needed more things for homestudy i guess that just topped the cake on my mood.The homestudy has been sent to the agency to make sure it is complete now i pray that everything is answered and accepted now.
I am ready to move to the next step of our adoption.Elijah is so precious and i am so ready to get him home.I think about him all the time i talk about him alot with my cousin who informed me she is going to spoil him rotten.
I have orderd some books about Cerbral palsey to read and know they will be informative.I took some online adoption classes.Wow i love the journey of attachemnt it was very informative and now i have some things i can use to help with the attachemnt process.I am so ready to get him home.

No comments: