Friday, August 15, 2008

No News yet

We are still waiting for our clearance to come back.We also are waiting for a financial letter from the military.My hubby was in Iraq some of 2007 so he was tax exempt for part of it.Our taxes show we were in the poveryy end.So we asked them to look up what he made for 2007 and please mail it right away so we can add it to the homestudy.
Once we get these 2 things our homestudy will be all done and we can move into Immigration.I cannot wait..I want to get past all the paperwork and approvals and wait on africas end.Yesterday while i was at walmart i just HAD to walk to the baby section haha.I found some small rattles that play little songs for Elijah.I think these are ideal toys for him.
I am hoping once our dossier is in Liberia that i will be allowed to send him a care package.I want to include some of the toys i bought him.I also found one of those fisher price puppies that play music and games.Landen has one and LOVES IT.I found it at the thriftstore i gave 1.00 for it and it Looks brand new.I did clean it with baking soda and water just because i want it germ free for Elijah.So i will set it in his crib Monday when I put the crib up.
I cannot wait to meet our little man he is so sweet!He has such kissable little cheeks and just super cute.He is going to be a lucky little boy with all the love his brothers and sisters and daddy are going to give him.If they can get him from me long enough to lol.
Tomorrow we are taking the kids to Worlds Of Fun.The kids are excited about going.Rebecca and Landen have never been there and Linda was like 4 yrs old the last we went.I packed Landens diaper bag full of snacks and extra diapers, wipes and extra outfit. 2 sippy cups .We will be there allday so i need to make sure i pack his seizure med in the morning as well.Brian loaded the stroller so i think we are ready.I will put the sunscreen in my purse and douse us down before we enter the park.
Landen is going to Love snoopt park all the rides just for little ones.I am taking my digital camera so i can get LOTS of pics of the kids tomorrow.This is basically our summer vacation.We will have all 6 kids and the oldest 2 bringing there boyfriend and girlfriend.We are taking 2 vehicles to fit everyone.Gonna be a fun exciting day.I will post pics when we get home.

No comments: