Thursday, August 14, 2008

First day of school!

This morning was pretty good considering it was the first day of school.The kids were all up at 6 am.Landen must of been excited because he is not a morning kid and he got right up and dressed and had breakfast.I am kicking myself for not getting pictures this morning.I asked him how his first day of school was and he said OK.
Brian is a junior this year and he must of been excited as well.He talked about school and was packing his back pack like 3 days ago and was carrying it around for the day.
I am happy they are back to school trying to keep Teenagers intertained can be alot of work.Brian or Linda do NOT like sports so we didnt have that to keep them busy over the summer.
Only one of my children was Not ready to go back to school.Miss Rebecca she told me summer went to fast and she wished she had more time before school started.But she went and she seemed to enjoy it and was happy to see her friends from Last year.

Miss Linda is a sophmore this year and she loves to go.They got a new special ed student and she was thrilled about it.Linda is so good with the sp needs kids that her teacher is trying to get her in a work program next year where she can work with sp needs preschool.She is very excited about it.

She told me thats what she wants to do when she grows up she wants to be a special education Teacher.She is so good with Landen i call her little momma.She is so thrilled about Elijah comming.She even told me that when Landen and Elijah are older she would move them in with her and take care of them.

I explained i know she loves Landen and Elijah but it would be best for them to live as independant as possible.Well she is not having it lol.She is still young though and has lots of time to realize whats best for the boys.
I think this is silly but...The kids first day was today and they have no school tomorrow.Why couldnt they just wait until monday to start?That was carzy.
I work tomorrow so Landen will be going to work with me.We have a few errands to run before we come home.I only work a few hours a day I LOVE my job gives me time with my babies.

No comments: