Tuesday, August 12, 2008

venting

Ok i am venting here so im forwarning those of you who read my blog.We have been waiting 4 weeks this week for our child abuse clearance.I am so upset why in the world does it take this long?It has put a hault on everything .We cant get homestudy without it..We cant get fingerprint appointment without it and we cant get dossier to Liberia without it.Adoption wait time is hard enough but sheesh 4 WEEKS? I am so mad and sad at the same time.
I should of known this would happen.the last ones we did....41/2 yrs ago took 6 weeks because they set on someones desk.They told me oops sorry it was on the desk with papers piled on top of it. After i had called them everyday for a week straight.
Almost everything is done and now this hold up.I just get so irritated ughhh.Any suggestions how to get them to answer with a straight forward answer?I am going to call them starting tomorrow and will call them everyday until i hear something.I am not a patient person but this is plain out rediculouse.

No comments: