Wednesday, August 13, 2008

calmer today!

I am much calmer about this waiting for documnets then i have been the past few days.Im the type of gal when i wanna get something done i wanna get it done NOW.Hubbies employment letter came today .I was shocked at how fast it came.The last time it took forever and came with Mistakes thats why we had to get a new one.I will be much better when EVERYthing including INS is done.I cant wait to get to where we are waiting for court and waiting to go get Elijah.
My kids start school tomorrow.. so i will get up make sure they have breakfast and not miss the school bus.Landen keeps saying i go to school tomorrow?I dont think he will be saying it once school actually gets underway.So they will go to school and i will head to work.
I am looking forward to Monday...My day off kids in school allday and Michael at work.I will be Home ALONE.Which means i am shampooing carpets washing curtains and doing things thats hard to do when the kids are underfoot.So Mondays will be my day to get things done or go have lunch with friends.

No comments: