Friday, August 8, 2008

Praying next week is the week!

I am praying next week is the week we get child abuse clearance back and My husbands employemnt letter.I have been so down in the dumps waiting on the clearance.I dont know why it takes them so Long.It can be so aggrivating.Next week will be week number 4 so im praying next week is it.
I cannot wait to get everything done and just wait for what needs to be done in Liberia.I so want Elijah home.I am going crazy here lol. Knowing he is so far way and i am not with him is driving me nuts.I know everyone goes through this.I dont even know how to explain all the love i have for this precious Angel.He is just that an ANGEL.
I bought a couple different type of baby bottles incase he doesnt take the soothie bottles i got him,I dont want to travel there and have a baby bottle crisis.The standard baby bottle is what i am sure he is using so i bought like 6 of them.I have been putting all his clothes in his dresser and hope to put his crib up very soon.
I am still working on his crib blanket..I have not wanted the crib up until the blanket is done.But then im like i really want it up.I know its too soon but having things to do like putting the crib up and buying him toys,bottles,clothes helps me make the time go by.I cant wait to meet him and tell him how much he loved and his brothers and sisters are waiting for him and cant wait to meet him and love on him.
Lots of prayer needed to get our clerance through.I dont know why it is taking so long.But almost a month now its really slowing us up and makes things so hard .havent people heard of the words..GET R DONE?

No comments: