Sunday, July 20, 2008

HOSPITL STAY!

I have not been feeling well for a couple weeks..thursday it took its toll on me i was feeling just rotten.I went to the Emergency room and was admitted for obsevation and further testing.I have a kydney stone that has not yet passed.Explains why it feels like someone is kicking me in the kydeny.They also found some other problems and i see and obgyn to get them dealt with.
Michael is in Texas so when i found out i was staying the night in the hospital i had to find somewhere for my 4 children to go.My mom kept Rebecca and landen.Linda stayed with her big sister Hannah and Brian stayed with his big brother William.I am so glad my oldest 2 are so responsible.Landen was so happy to see momma when i got home he set on my lap for an hour kissing me and cuddling.He is such a mommas boy.
My kydney still hurts but i deal with it.Until the stone passes i wont feel well.I miss my husband dearly.I cant wait until next saturday to pick him up at the airport.I dont sleep well with him gone.i am spending today just resting.

No comments: