Saturday, July 26, 2008

HE IS HOME!


I picked him up a little before 2 pm today at the airport.I was so happy to see him after 2 weeks apart.Landen was real excited and babbled the whole way home adding Daddy to every sentence he said.That was the only word we could make out was daddy lol.We got home and had to get ready for a bbq at my Cousins house.She was having a BBQ slash drinking party for her husbands 40th birthday.Michael and i are not drinkers but we enjoyed the company and the good food and our bottles of water.My teens showed up for a bit and then came back home(we live 3 blocks from my cousin).Landen had a blast they have a kid pool and all the little

ones were in it he wanted to be too and jumped in shoes and all lol.So i stripped him to his diaper and let him have at it.Luckily i had a change of clothes in his diaper bag.

I am happy hes home.Since he was in iraq we neither one like to be apart that long anymore.Now we are home... the girls are in their room playing twister and my 16 yr old over at the neighbors playing ps 2 with their son.Landen just went to sleep for the night and all is quiet.Michael is watching some tv at the moment and im getting my computer time.what a wonderful day to have our family healthy and husband back home with us where he belongs.

No comments: