Monday, March 9, 2009

BABYSITTING

I took a baby sitting job on for a friend.They are the cutest kids but wow what a handful.They are age 2 yr and 3 yrs .Then add Landen and its 3 toddlers running around.I am completely wore out tonight.The cool part is the 2 yr old has something special...She has downs syndrome and is a ANGEL. She has the prettiest blue eyes i have ever seen.

Landen did not take this so well!When he came home from school and seen them playing with his toys he got upset.This is good for him though he needs to learn to share and be around other small kids.I can see it will be rough when Jaxson gets home and i will have my hands full.Even though i am tired tonight i have thoroughly enjoyed having these 2 babies.I will have them all this week.

I had to wait for them to fall asleep so i could fold the laundry that was waiting in a basket for my attention.The girls were pretty good help until i asked them to help gather and scrape supper plates and sweep the dining room floor wow talk about disappearing act.I did get them to do it but not without an sassy mouth. they played with toys while i did dishes.Then i played ball with them and landen.

I gave Landen a much needed hair cut tonight man this kids hair is thick.Then he got a bath after he gets HAIR everywhere when i cut it. I took a pic of him and will post it soon.He looks so cute when his hair is cut short. After his bath he got a snack and some daddy time and his meds and was off to bed. I am hoping he is better by mid week with the little ones being here he just does not know what to think but he really does need to learn to share and be nice and not pushy with kids smaller then him.

On the adoption end i have not heard a word i do believe i am getting stomach problems from all of this.I am praying we hear something very soon.I know things are slow in these countries and i am the most impatient person on the face of the earth.I think allot of what is bothering me is my husband is in Limbo right now.He is retired from Military but has held off with his civilian job or going to school because if he goes back now he wont get the time off to travel.This is stressing us as it is putting us in a financial strain now.I have never flown to a foreign country and just wont do it without him but if this last much Longer i will have to go it alone.We have to have an Income soon.

No comments: