Thursday, March 26, 2009

THIS AND THAT

Today is going to be a busy one.I have an eye appointment and then on to get new glasses.Rebecca was playing with mine and broke them so i am happy to be getting this done.I am dropping my computer off to be repaired it got a virus on it.I hope it can be fixed i just got it in January.
I got a Lil news on our adoption really not much.But its better then not hearing nothing.At this time we are still waiting to hear when the suspension will be lifted.It would make my day if its around May or June.My Birthday is in June and to get word we could go get him that month would be the best birthday present ever.But i am just guesstimating.Liberia works on their terms.
Whenever he does come home he will have all of us to love him up.The kids are so in love with him.Linda my 15 yr daughter says mom he not your baby he is MINE.I am going to love him and hold him and play him.You can have him sometimes ha ha.Rebecca tells me..Mom Jax is so cute i cant wait to kiss those cheeks.This little boy has a family who loves him deeply and who are anxiously waiting for him and he don't even know how much he is wanted and loved.
We missed Christmas and will miss Easter But we have MANY MANY more ahead and Jaxson will be apart of them in time.I cant wait to see his face during the holidays.Just watching him change and grow once he is home will be so amazing.I so badly want to go visit him but i know this is not an option right now.If i could i would in a heart beat.
Mommy and Daddy,Linda,Brian,Rebecca,William ,Hannah and Landen love you little man and we all cant wait to have you home,Feel our kisses and hugs little one we are sending you lots.

1 comment:

Richardson Family said...

Denise;
We are thinking of you and hope the time goes quickly. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Sue