Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HAVING A BAD DAY!

I have a pinched nerve in my neck causingsevere pain.I have been through therapy and done everything the doc has told me today and it has not got any better then when it started 6 months ago.So now i have an MRI on Monday he thinks i have a bulging disc causing it. I hope they find the reason and fix it.Its on going throbbing pain that has been so bad it literally has made me sick to my stomach.I have pain med but they knock me out.That is hard to deal with with the kids and husband to feed and care for.
No news on the suspension in Liberia.It is really frustrating me.I so badly want Jaxson home.I need to buy a tote and take out all his winter things as it don't look like he will get to wear them.I have his summer and spring wear in a box and will put them in his dresser soon.I am so bummed.
My husband is also sick today!So we are both hurting and not feeling well so the crankiness is high in this house.Trying to deal with kids and being sick is a bad combination.We finally got a decent bid to do the renovations on our home.I am excited about this.The contractor is starting tomorrow .I am so hyped about having a master bedroom and bath i cannot wait to see it when its done.Yes i know that is many months off yet.I need to get busy and get material and make my pillows and things for our new room.I have put it off until my arm is better it even hurts to type.

No comments: