Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LOTS OF PRAYERS


I dont know why the picture is comming up so small .Why i am posting this..I need alot of prayers right now that the officials in Liberia will allow our little boy to come home.I know with the suspension this may be a long shot but am praying they realise the Importance of him comming home and getting the medical he so deserves. This little guy does now have the time to wait...With his cerebral palsy its very Imperetive that he gets treatment started as soon as possible.I want what is best got our son and i Know it is best to get him home.
Not only just for Medical but the one on one love and stimulation is also going to bring him so far.I have seen this with my other children who were adopted internationally.
Please all my friends Pary tonight Pray for this beautiful little boy to come home VERY SOON!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

I am so sorry about the delays.

can I please add your blog to my blogroll?