Friday, March 6, 2009

New Pics

I got 2 new pics of Jaxson today! I should be happy and thrilled but instead my reaction shocked me .It brought tears and lots of them! I took one look at his sweet face and just broke down crying.I should be HOLDING him in my arms right now.I should be singing him Lullaby's and rocking him.I should be kissing those sweet cheeks and telling him how much i love him.
I guess all this wait and told we could go and then not get to go Just got to me. Is this normal for me to shed tears of sadness when i should be shedding tears of joy at seeing his new picture?I am happy i got them and he is as adorable as ever . But just so sad that he is not here in my arms.He is here in our hearts and minds though.I know God will lead and when the timing is right he will come home.Today has just been a off day for me...i just fell apart after seeing my beautiful boys picture.Please pray for our angel and pray that the GOL will let all the Liberian angels that wait come home to their families soon.The wait is so hard but i know when the end results come and we all hold our babies it will be forgotten.I am just ready for that day to come soon.

No comments: