Sunday, March 29, 2009

SNOW AND OUR SUNDAY

we got about an inch of it yesterday.Today it is already melting off the high today is 56.I am hoping this is the last snow of winter.I am ready for spring and ready to get our Bedroom and bathroom additions started.
I have been suffering in pain with the pinched nerve in my arm.Nothing is relieving it.Its to sore to massage rice packs are not working i just ache.Tomorrow i get an MRI the doctor thinks i have a bulging or slip disc causing it so MRI is to see what is going on.I hope they find and cure it.I would like to have an arm in no pain so i can hold Jax when the time comes.
We are not doing much today hanging around the house.The yard is a mud pit with the melting snow so we are in doors today.I was invited out to my parents house to visit.My sister is working on a house there to move in to it.I am thrilled she is moving so close so i can have coffee with her.The town that my parents and now sister live in is 5 miles from my home so i am excited about it.Its also the town i grew up in.
I am hanging in the best i can with the suspension in Liberia.I pray its not to long so i can get my Lil peanut home soon.I have not been able to work on his Eeyore blanket because of my arm hurting.I have numb fingertips which makes it hard to cross stitch.Its more then halfway done so hope to finish it soon.
I stopped at a consignment store that sells Brand new gymboree clothes for little or nothing.I got Jax several short outfits that are so cute.I hope he is home in the summer so he can wear them.He missed getting to wear his winter clothes.Not much Happening around the Miller house today.
Big hugs and kisses for you Jax from Mom and my and Daddy and your siblings.We love you and hope to have you home soon!

No comments: