Sunday, March 15, 2009

GET TOGETHER

Today was my Dads birthday and we had a surprise dinner for him.All his kids but 2 were there.My sister Tammy is in hospital and couldn't be there and my Brother Jeff is sick.We had a nice time and had corn beef and cabbage.The weather was nice so after we ate and cleaned up we all went outside and set around and visited.The little kids enjoyed being able to play outside.
We spent most of our day there...I got asked a million times when Jax was coming home.It is hard on me when they ask because i really don't have an answer at this point and to me it feels there is no end in sight.I have been trying not to think about it and just keep my mind from going there.But when i am asked allot i just want to set and cry with Frustration.
It was nice to get to see my brothers and sisters.Four of them live an hour away and one lives in same area as me but to be honest i am not very close to the one that lives close.Her and i have not seen eye to eye on allot of things .My brother Chuck was there and it was great to see him.Over all was a very Beautiful day! The kids are all on spring break this week so we will be spending time at the YMCA swimming to keep them Entertained.All my kids love to swim.

No comments: