Friday, March 13, 2009

SPRING BREAK

The kids are on spring break! Its to cold to be outside so they are in the house and going stir crazy.Later we are getting out to go to grocery shop and take them to walmart to get just get out for awhile.I may take the 2 older girls skating tomorrow and landen to the YMCA to go swimming.
The adoption end...Nothing happening right now we are waiting for the suspension to be lifted and this could take many months yet.I am not going to worry anymore as all it does is cause sleep issues and stomach aches.I am letting go and let God handle it.He has a time for everything and knows when that time will be.I know Jax will come home he needs us and we most definatly need him. I CAN DO THIS! Our Landen was a 2 yr wait getting him home it was so hard but i did it.Was not easy but it happened.I know Jaxsons will happen too.
I am going to focus allot of my time on spring coming and planting the garden and flowers.Also getting my camper ready to go to the lake for camping season.I am ready to get to the lake for a peaceful weekend.April 1 is when we can start camping.We wont be going that soon because we are doing some remodels to our camper but soon after.
Rebecca will be starting track at school very soon and then softball soon after that.She is my only child i have who is a sports fanatic she Loves all sports but softball is her favorite.She is good too!

No comments: