Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THIS AND THAT

My week has been very busy!I have to get up early and get all my chores and housework accomplished before the kids i babysit come at 3 pm. I am definitely not used to Multiple toddlers and am so tired come 8 pm .Landen was horrible the first day i had them.Today is day 3 and he is much better with them.They all fight over toys they take the toy the other is playing with and so on.Its an ongoing Battle.But Landen is better overall about letting the kids play with his toys.

I spent allot of today on the phone trying to schedule Landens yearly checkups with the Opthamologist and Neurologist at Children's Mercy.I did get it accomplished he will see Opthamologist April 23rd and the Neurologist May 14.I have some questions for the Neurologist to see if he can maybe give some answers for.I also made myself an eye appointment my glasses got broke and i really need a new pair but knew it was time to get a new eye exam first.

It has been awful cold this week...The kids are out on spring break now so they will be home for a week and a half.This is a rarity they usually don't get spring break until Easter.Trying to keep my 2 teen girls entertained will be very challenging.They have been a great help with the 3 Lil ones though. I would love to see warm weather soon Landen has the winter blues and so wants to be outside.

I have a question? Does anyone know where you can buy a three wheel bike?Landen is to tall for a tricycle and does not have the balance for just training wheels a 3 wheel bike would be ideal.He can see about 6 ft so he can ride...he rides his power wheels allover and does well.But i would really like to get him a bike. OK time to get my butt off here and start giving Baths.

No comments: