Monday, March 30, 2009

MONDAY MADNESS

what a day this has been! I woke up in pain the nerves in my neck and shoulder were cramping something awful.I let out a scream it was so bad.I went in to get my MRI done to find out there was a mix up and the time the doctors office gave me was not the time the hospital had me scheduled for.So i didn't get it done and am scheduled for 9 30 am tomorrow.
I had some shopping to while in town and stopped at the dollar general store to get the things i needed and was mad when my debit card wouldn't work.OK fine write a check and when i get home call the bank and let them know its not working.I got home a bit late stopped and had coffee with my cousin Ruby then came home put items i bought away and set down to call our bank.
I tell them my debit card was being declined and she tells me we were in OVERDRAW...WHAT????????????No way was we in over draw i had x amount in there and just deposited Money into our account this morning.She puts me on hold comes back after 5 minutes and says....OOPS I'm sorry your new deposit and your last deposit was not applied to our account.Sorry for the mistake.I then asked if we would get over draft fees back sense we were not in over draw after all.She said yes and all is good and fixed at the bank.We have never overdrawn so i knew something was wrong.I am glad it was straightened out.
After that i took a nap my arm was throbbing and i was miserable.I slept for an hour and then the kids came home.We loaded up in the car and was off for a 30 minute drive to Michael's appointment in Missouri.We get there and wait and wait to be told oops sorry doctor double booked himself you cant be seen today.What the heck?The appointment was made a month ago.OK fine so we leave and Michael has to reschedule the appointment tomorrow.We stopped for tacos as it was Late when all this went on no way was i coming home to cook at 7 30 at night.
Then comes rush to Get Landen a bath... read him a book and get him a snack give his med and brush his teeth.Make sure the girls homework is done and that they had their clothes laid out for school in the morning. I get on the computer to check my email and read some awful devastating things going on in Liberia.Its the children i feel the worst for .I wont go into detail but what was done was very upsetting to me.The children is what counts and who suffer the most at what people think they are doing right but is really hurting them in the long run.
This has been a hectic busy day and i am exhausted! Tomorrow should be a more relaxed day.Send prayers to all the children in Liberia and to all the waiting Moms and Dads who ache to hold their children in their arms.I know God is watching over those angels but extra prayers is always good.

No comments: