Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Today was the kids first day back to school.Landen got right up and dressed He acted excited to be back in the swing of school.I was not i missed most of his holiday vacation with him and just felt our time was to short together.I missed his giggles and shenanigans i just missed my little boy.He came in the door and i said how was school?He said it was fine lol.Usually he says OK.
The house was so quiet with just Michael and I and baby Jax.We have no appointments for the rest of the week .Matter of fact i don't think we have any next week either.
Still waiting on Jaxsons supplies to arrive he is out of noses.They said they would be here tomorrow or i hope.Michael and I did his first trach change here at home today and it went really smooth.I don't know what i was expecting but i am happy it went so well.I do worry he is coming down with a cold.Now mind you he was not sick until he got his shots which i find odd.He gets his shots and an hour later his nose starts running and is still running all day today.
The grant application to get help paying for wheel chair was mailed a couple days ago i hope to hear good news on that.Otherwise i don't know what we will do we just do not have the 1,400 needed left to be paid.I should hear something soon and hope to hear the wheelchair will be delivered soon its been a long wait for his wheelchair.
We cannot get any nursing for Jax !Our insurance will not cover it so this puts me on hold of getting a job.We will survive we always do.Michael is a great help with all the care of Jax and caring for Landen.Its nice to have both of us on deck at all times with our sweet boys!

No comments: