Friday, January 28, 2011

A GOOD DAY!

Today was warm 51 degrees so Michael and I took the opportunity to take Jaxson out.We went to town ran some errands went to lunch and then to walmart to get Jaxson's passport photos done.It was a great day jax was in a great mood and full of smile.He was ready to get out of the house bless his tiny heart.While setting in the Resturaunt i get a call from our insurance company.They somehow had the wrong birth date on Jaxson which was kicking back a denial on his wheel chair.Come to find out they had the wrong ID number so it was someone Else's insurance number.This has now been fixed after many attempts to get it fixed.I am not holding my breath as we have had so many problems getting this wheel chair.I have an application ready all i need to do is go the bank and have it notarized and mailed off on Monday.I am praying they can fund the rest of what we need to get our sons wheelchair paid for.
Now we can send off for Jaxson's citizenship as well this week.I am so excited to get this step done.Then its off to get social security done.I found out some things about homeschooling Jax next year.I will discuss this with his pediatrician in March to see if he cant type us up a letter stating he is medically fragile so we can get home bound schooling for him.
Rebecca is giving me some problems !Her dad and i have discussed different ways of disciplining her tonight and hope it works.She is a teenager and problems are abound to rise but boy can she push some buttons.All is well otherwise.Staying home this weekend.They are saying more snow is coming on Monady and Tuesday.I hope not Tuesday Jax has endocrine appointment.

No comments: