Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ground hog day!

That is what it feels like with me right now.Its the same stuff everyday 24 hrs 7 days a week.The weather has big play on whether we can take Jaxson out or not.Well its been the or not its been way to cold to take him out.He requires Michael and I both to care for his trach 3 times a day.So yes Groundhog days so fitting around this house.Although we are starting to feel the huge effect of cabin fever.It is so hard adjusting to Jaxson's new medical needs.Its hard to let go of what he lost getting the trach.I also see the good it has done for him as well.
I am hoping soon we can get a weather change and get out of this house as a family.I am battling getting Jaxson's wheelchair!Every time we think its going to happen and are told it is we get excited.I got half the money we owed paid for and am working on a grant for the other half.We are waiting on our insurance to pay what they owe.I am beyond frustrated.Something that was suppose to be done in 3 months is well into 7 months now.Yes i am irritated.
Michael and i are feeling a bit blue!We are hoping soon we can get out if even just to the grocery store!

No comments: