Monday, January 3, 2011

JAXSON'S NEW PEDIATRICIAN!

Jax had an appointment today with his new doctor at children's mercy.They started a program for medically complex children so i feel better with Jax being seen by this doc.He gave Jax some immunizations today.Jax has gained 1 lb now that he got the trach he is not vomiting at all anymore so they think lack of oxygen is what was causing him to vomit.
We can not get nursing care as our insurance will not pay for it.I am so bummed as i really need to get a job.Money is tight right now.We have not received his Trach supplies so the doctors office was working on it.I don't know what to do we are running out of things fast.He is out of noses and trach pants.We are using his gtube pads(bigger trach pants) for his trach.I pray his supplies come quickly.
Tomorrow is another day of gathering paperwork for all 3 of my kids.We are getting their citizenship done.I will be so happy when its all sent and we get their lovely citizenship in the mail.We finally got the Christmas tree down and the decorations put away.
The kids go back to school tomorrow so it will be so quiet with Jax and I and Michael here tomorrow.I think they are ready to go back.

No comments: