Sunday, January 23, 2011

SAD!

Two beautiful little girls have passed away this month in Liberia due to Malaria.This senseless killer that claims so many children's lives.I am sad to hear about these little girls deaths.Even with trying to keep these kids from catching Malaria this is common in Liberia.Then add that both girls are special needs and their Immune system already being compromised this breaks my heart.These little girls who did not get a chance at love of a family and mommy and daddy to care for them.Sweet babies who are with God now.
I wish the government of Liberia would realize the importance of adoption for all the kids in Liberia.I know from my own experience that we have been blessed with our son.I also know our son was very very sick and would not have survived much longer in Liberia.God had his hands on our son.He knew when the time was right to get him home before he became another fatality.
I am Sad for all the children that wait and hope to have a family.The children who don't get enough to eat at night.Go to sleep with a empty belly and no bed to sleep in.Those kids who don't get the cuddles and I love you's from a mommy and daddy.Those kids who get sick in Africa and get called home way to young.I just keep praying that Liberia will open to adoptions soon and see that adoption is a wonderful thing.That many children come to their families are are happy and healthy.The many parents who adopted these angels who count their blessings everyday to parent these Beautiful amazing children.I Pray for every child in Liberia and Pray for those who went to heaven way to soon.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

It's so very sad, and it doesn't stop in Liberia. Meds are cheap yet we can't get them to the kids, to the people. It's all stuff that is so common here yet it's so difficult to get to them. I will never understand :(