Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OOPS!

Last night we went to do Jaxsons Trach change.I could not find his trach nowhere.I asked Michael where he put it from the last time.He said he would find it when he got out of the tub.We did not find it anywhere i got upset with him.NEVER trust a man who forgets often things to take care and put it where it goes after cleaning and sterilizing it.
So this morning i called ENT to see what to do.We are to change to the smaller trach clean and sterilize the trach we are taking out and then put it back in once done.I then called our DME to get the lost one replaced.It should be here tomorrow.I was upset with Michael about this.I am pretty sure he threw it away.Its nowhere in this house we looked EVERYWHERE.
Jax will get his trach change this evening and I will clean and sterilize the other one so we LOSE no more trachs.This is an important thing we cannot be losing these.
We have had a laid back January with no appointments but we have a ton scheduled in February.It will be busy but worth it.We gave jax a hair cut last night.Ok ladies help me out those who have kids with African hair how do you cut it?He cries every time we cut it as it pulls.I decided to buzz him bald as it hurts him less this way.I really just wanted to do a trim on him.How do you do it without making your child cry?

No comments: