Thursday, January 20, 2011

Not much Happening!

We got allot of snow here yesterday!I was going to get out and go grocery shopping and pick up Jaxson and Landen's medicines.But the weather had different plans.I did get out today and got medicines picked up a few groceries and some items we needed here at the house.My sweet husband stayed home with Jaxson.I offered him to go in my place as he has not left this house sense Jax got out of the hospital.He did not want to and stayed home.The highways were clear so that was no problem.The side streets in our town and the town walmart is in was a different story.Michael and I always say if we can get out of our town then we have it made.
The city blades the streets and they never blade our street because we live on a dead end and i guess they think we don't need our street bladed.They have a new guy that does the blading and he bladed our street i was very thankful for that.Other wise we would have shoveled forever just to get my car out of the driveway.So Landen and I and Linda made our way to town.We got our shopping done and Landen says he is Hungry(hundy) as he says it.So we went to mc donolds so Landen could have his chicken nuggets.
Tomorrow we are staying in and i am working on the laundry that has piled up on me.Sometimes i wonder if i will ever stay caught up.The kids will have school tomorrow it was cancelled today due to the weather.So Michael and I and Jax tomorrow makes for a quiet day.Not much to report it has been quiet here.

No comments: