Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CHANGES I HAVE NOTICED!

Now that Jax is feeling better and not struggling to breath i am seeing big changes in him.He smiles allot more,He is more alert,and loves attention and being held.I had him on a blanket on the floor for play time!I had his T.J.beary tale doll on the floor with him reading him a story.Jaxson so badly wanted to get it and touch it.I looked over and he had rolled from his back to his side.This is awesome he has never rolled off his back.I am hoping soon he will roll over onto his belly.He wants to play with toys more he still has not much strength in his hands but he sure tries.He did pick a rattle up and put it in his mouth .This was BIG for him.
I am amazed to see him change so much as the time goes by.He is so sweet and when i cuddle him i feel so blessed that God gave me this amazing little boy who has fought so hard and long to live.He is a fighter and a strong willed little one!With all his medical problems he definitely had God's hand touching him and keeping him safe until his mommy and daddy was able to bring him home and get him the care he needed to save his life!I love Jaxson Emmanuel so much and i am so proud to be this little ones Mommy!I love him so deeply and when i look at him all i think of is how God made him just for me!

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

He is a fighter! I am so happy how well he is doing and how much love he is getting! And he'll only grow and get strong from here =)