Thursday, September 10, 2009

CANT SLEEP!

It is 4:40 A.M and i am in so much pain i cant sleep.I decided to try a chiropractor and have a 9 a.m. appointment.I am praying she can help with this herniated disc.You can see the bulge on the back of my neck .It is rather painful and nothing seems to relive it.
No word on Jax yet and am still waiting for new pictures.I still have not changed his clothes from summer to winter wear but plan on doing some this week.I also still need to get his baby changer painted yes i am slow.But its been so depressing that i just cant bring myself to do it.I am still praying we can get Jax home before Christmas.My heart aches to hold him .I have not been able to convince my husband to let me go for a visit.I would in a heart beat if he would let me. Senator never got back with me so i am sending an email to see what they found out if anything.
How much longer do all of us families have to wait? Our children are growing and we are missing so much of it its heart wrenching.Not a day goes by that i don't pray for him and pray he stays healthy.I worry so much about our little boy.I hope soon we get some good news.

No comments: