Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CHANGES

I decided i needed a change on my Blog and as the weather seems to be chilly this past week it feels like Fall is here.There have been changes in our household as well the addition is making a awesome transformation. I am working to get my son and his girlfriend back on their own and in their own home.I live them but it is time they move on.
Landen has made big changes lately.. his vocabulary is expanding and he is doing more on his own.He is a kid who likes things tidy and neat.He says Please and thank you more.He is such a blessing and i am thrilled i am his momma.
I feel a big change coming soon.I feel it deep down that Jaxson will be coming home very soon.I have heard nothing its just that feeling i get.I get it quite often and am hoping it means we will be going for him soon.I still am hoping to get new pics of him soon.Hope all is well with everyone.Cant believe how fast this week is going.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Love the new blog look! But I'm not ready for fall, I want summer for a few more months :)
Those feelings us moms get are SO nice and usually prove right, YAY!!!