Monday, September 14, 2009

THIS AND THAT!

This week started off with a very busy day! Linda had a doctor appointment this morning which resulted in going to the hospital for blood work and xrays.She has something going on with her stomach and we are not sure what yet.So we wait for the test.
Then it was lunch time after her appointment so Michael,Linda and I went for lunch then to walmart to pick up household items and Linda's medicines.After that we head over to the chiropractor for my appointment.Today was a bad one for me.I got 3 hrs sleep last night due to the severe pain i was having.The Doc was not happy when i walked in without the brace on my neck.I explained to her the pain was so severe it was making me cry in pain with it on.Tonight i am a little better.
It has been trying to do chores around home one handed.My cousin Ruby has been wonderful! She has came to my home and has been staying her to help me out.It stinks i cant even hold a coffee cup or open a medicine lid.Trying to fold laundry one handed has been trying as well.Ruby has been helping me manage the house hold chores i am glad i have her to help out.My sweet husband has been making sure Landen is dressed and his diapers are changed i am so grateful for his help.
No word or new pics of Jaxson yet.I pray soon we get some good news about our babe.I would love an update and wish i could send him a box of gifts from us.I still keep asking Michael to let me go spend sometime with him loving him and spoiling him like he should be spoiled.
I am praying that things get worked out soon and our sweet boy can come home to his family.Michael has put off building the ramp off the front porch we will need for Jax.I told him to just wait until spring time to do it.
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments: