Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A NIGHT AWAY!

Michael has an appointment in the morning at Ft riley.It is a very early morning appointment so we have decided to leve tonight as its a long drive there.My cousin ruby is staying with the kids tonight so that is coverd.I am still in alot of pain which is causing me to get Nauseated.No matter what i do there is PAIN.
I called my doctors office and i cant get in until Monday.I dont think i can make it till Monday.I will call them again in the morning while waiting for Michael to get done with his appointment to see if they can get me in sooner.
No word on Liberia and i am literally going crazy.I just want some type of word of what is going on.This is maddening to me.I just want our son home.If i dont hear something soon...I will find away to come up with the oney and take a trip to Liberia to visit him.I need to hold my son.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

how are you? was the doctor able to help you find relief?