Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WHAT TO BELIEVE AND WHAT NOT TO BELIEVE

I am hearing that kids with completed court will be issued Exit visa's to come home.But then i hear this is not the case that no one Knows what is going on.All i know is that it is taking an emotional toll.I am trying to stay strong and keep it together.I don't understand what good it is doing to keep our son in a home in Liberia when he has a loving family with open arms waiting for him here.A family that can provide what he needs and surround him with love.
Why cant they see the importance of his medical care?Why cant they see that a home life is way better then the setting he is in.I worry about his health everyday and how long his days must be.I check the computer several times a day in hopes for good news.I still get a feeling that we are close.The feeling is so strong... I pray God is telling me something.
Our last adoption was rough and this one seems to be going the same route.My husband tells me everyday that God is testing us to see if we truly can handle this wait .I am emotional yes..Its frustrating yes..But Jax is worth every bit of what we are going through. Its hard and i don't understand why we wait.But i know when he comes home will be the most happiest glorious moment for us.A piece of my heart is in Africa I hope someday soon that piece will fit back in its place and this Nightmare will be over soon.
Please pray that our little boys health maintains until he is able to come home to his forever family who is waiting with open arms.Please pray that they get this all figured out and all these African Angels can come home to their forever families.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

If you feel it is close..then keep praying..because it MUST be close!
Blog looks great!