Friday, September 25, 2009

HARD AT WORK!

My focus right now is typing letters printing them signing and dating them and printing a pic of Jax and dropping in the mail.I am WRITING ANYONE and EVERYONE who will help get Liberia children home.Those with referrals to be allowed to proceed and those who have court decrees (like us) before moratorium went in to effect to be allowed to get a visa and bring their child home.
This list is every Senator,congressman,Representative, U.S.state department and many many more.I have the letter typed up and will have them and Jaxson's pictures printed out today.I took a break because the guys that installed our furnace has made a huge dust mess all through the house as they were putting duct work and vents in.I have mounds of the stuff which is making my allergies go crazy.Lots of cleaning going on here today!
My herniated disc is NOT getting better i suffer in pain and its so hard to do the things i need to do as a mom and house wife.I cant lift a basket of laundry cant even vacuum the floors and just dressing myself hurts.My girls and some good friends are helping me out to keep up with my daily chores.It stinks when you cant do what needs done and makes me feel like i have failed my family.It is very difficult some days.I take aleve for pain which really does nothing for it.
Please say a prayer for us that all these letters will help take action is getting our children home. Pray that my neck gets better and i can be myself again.

No comments: