Sunday, September 6, 2009

HERNIATED DISC AND PAIN

I have a herniated disc in my neck that has been giving me allot of trouble.I had a series of epidural shots in my neck to help.It did help but not for long.Shots were in April.Friday i thought i had a kink in my neck from sleeping wrong.But yesterday i woke up in full fledged pain.I knew instantly what this pain was.I have never had pain like this and its untouchable Nothing helps it.I cant sleep as it hurts that bad.
For now i am taking Advil and doing warm packs but it just does not phase the pain.I will call my doctor on Tuesday.I finally broke down and took a lortab all it did was give an hour of sleep.The pan was still there but what little sleep i get i enjoy.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Oh ouch, I am so sorry :( I hope that your doctor can do something for you! Hang in there!!