Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER DAY!




I am getting slow about updating my blog when it should be.We had a wonderful Easter and spent it with my family.We had a huge dinner and came home and lounged the rest of the day.The Easter bunny brought Jaxson a mama duck and Baby duck it talks..quacks and giggle and plays peekaboo.He loves it and smiles when you turn it on.Landen got his favorite truck and some baby rubber duckies.I love my little boys... i love all my kids..But these 2 are so much fun.

4 comments:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Cute!!! You should make your blog public now, I know many people would love to read this!!!

Denise said...

I THINK I WILL MAKE IT PUBLIC NOW.my baby is homw where he belongs so why not lol.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Happy Easter! :)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Hey are you on thisd group??? cerebralpalsymoms@yahoogroups.com