Monday, April 19, 2010

JAXSON,S NUROLOGIST APPOINTMENT.

Jaxson now has a seizure medicine to control his seizures.He will be getting a cat scan and and EEG and xrays of his hips.I have noticed his hips are a little out of sorts and doc wants this checked.He is also getting Jax set up with rehab so that he can get the braces he needs.He also having social worker call to guide us on places to register Him in to help with his cp and such.
Jaxson will be getting a blood draw in a couple weeks to check his levels and to make sure his seizure medicine is working.Oh Jaxson is also Microcephalic just like Landen.
The only thing i do NOT agree with that the doc said today was Jaxson will not progress in learning then where he is now.I DO NOT believe this.I have already seen him progress in the short time he has been with us.This same thing was said about Landen from his Nuero and he has amazed his nuero so much.Never say never because this MAMA knows Jaxson will progress.Wait a year and let doc see him and then tell me that.
We have no more appointments until Friday when he sees the ENT.Next week we have therapy and he has doc appointment to get all his shots caught up poor baby.I hope to get good news at ENT office like a scheduled surgery date to get his adenoids out.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Denise, I just realized your blog was out here. I am an adoptive mom through AFFA in Liberia too. I clicked your link from Sue's blog and was thrilled to see the progress here. When I was in Liberia I could not find your little man he was no where in the AFAA house. That was before you even got the referral. I don't agree with the assessment eithe though from all I can see and what I saw from before this guy is lighting up all over!! You should so proud! Valerie - mom to Maima 12 and Akins 5 - feel free to check out our blog too. juniorsjourneyhome.blogspot.com