Friday, April 16, 2010

ROUGH NIGHT!

My sweet baby had a rough night.His adenoids are the biggest problem he has going on well not the biggest the seizures are.They are so enlarged he has a time breathing and when he has his bottle its terrible.He can suck i did not think he could.He chews the nipple because if he sucks it he cant breath because of his adenoids.He woke up crying and snorting he was hungry and having a hard time breathing.I gave him a bottle(he already had his Zyrtec) and he ate it and settled down some.
After his feeding and getting him comfy he had another seizure.I wish Monday would hurry up.I do hope he schedules a cat scan i would like to know what is going on in my babies brain.Ok back to what i was talking about.He woke at 3:30 a.m for the second time...Woke at 1 a.m too at this time he just wanted to be cuddled bless his heart.So i set in the rocking chair with him until 2 a.m.It is 5:30 A.M. and he is sleeping and i am up.I cant go to sleep now.The kids will be getting up soon for school and i have to dress Landen and get him out the door.
Then the plumber is coming this morning as we have a major backup going on.My day is cut out already.I cant lay down as i am afraid i wont hear Jaxson if he wakes up.I sleep like the dead and don't hear nothing most times.Please Pray Jax has no more seizures until we can get him seen and on medication for them.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Praying hard for Jaxson and you. NOt sure what I will do if Jeremiah has a seizure! :( I am so scared of that. You need to take jaxson to an ent! Noah had to have surgery to remove tonsils and adnoids. Tonsils kissed and adnoids were huge too. It made a HUGE differene!!! Praying hard!