Friday, April 9, 2010

JAXSON MEDICAL UPDATE!

Today did not go as planned but what day ever does?All Jaxsons blood test came back i was waiting for the Doctor to call me.Instead i received a call from the endocrinologist at children's mercy hospital.They told me the doctor had contacted them and faxed his blood work to them.Jaxsons thyroid test was high and would we come in today at 3p.m. I was concerned and said yes we would be there.They explained about the thyroid and showed me his levels they also was worried about Graves disease.They gave me a script for his thyroid which i was worried about because of the side effects.They told me not to fill it just yet to go to Lab and have them draw blood on Jaxson so they could re check his thyroid levels and check for graves disease.We got the blood done and they called back an hour later.They said his Thyroid levels are normal and to tear up the script and call and cancel the appointment on Monday.I was worried but am Glad it is all OK.I am happy our doctor has been wonderfully awesome and very cautious about Jaxsons health.
On a great note...Jaxson was weighed and he weighs 20 lbs now.All his other blood work was great.I was happy he was HEP A,B and C negative.He loves to eat and is branching out with the baby food.I found if i heat it he eats it allot better He likes his food warm.He likes to make sounds and i call him chatter box.Evening seems to be his favorite time and he gets more verbal and smiley in the evenings.He is such a joy and boy we are all enjoying him so much.

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

So thankful he is doing well :) Sounds like he is definitly a joy! :)

Big hugs
Tami

Kelly said...

He sounds so cute , and looks it too!! ;). I can't wait to see him blossom and grow!