Thursday, April 1, 2010

ONE WEEK!

This time last week i was setting in chicago airport waiting for our flight.I am so happy to be home.We are all adjusting good.Although my house is still so unorganized.I do 2 loads of baby wash a day to keep up with all the stinky formula bibs and clothes.Jaxson does not have many that fit so i wash for supply and demand.He is growing so i am sure he will grow into the ones that are to big quickly.Today he ate a whole jar of prunes.He loves Prunes but dont care for applesauce .We are still trying out foods.Once he gains neck control and can hold his head up we will start table food.He is such a little love..I am so happy he is home!Landen is outside on the porch playong with his ball!I am going outside to play with him.

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

glad Jax is doing well :) Prayign for head control! I ordreed that book you told me about ;)
HUGS
tAMI

Denise said...

Tami,
That book is awesome..It has helped us with Jaxson alot.He has came so far already.Big hugs... I cant wait to swap stories about our baby boys.