Sunday, April 25, 2010

GREAT WEEKEND!

Jaxson has amazed me all weekend.Friday we had a bbq and had my sister and brother inlaw over.We were all outsied on the deck and i was holding Jax and all of a sudden we heard this faint laugh.Their he was giggling with a huge smile on his face.I was so excited as it was the first time i heard him laugh.Satruday i had him on the floor doing theapy he was on his tummy and i turned to grab some toys turned back and there he was UP on his KNEES and elbows almost totally in the crawling position.I said Great job Jaxson he smiled so big.I love cuddle times when the other kids go to bed and its him and I and he is so full of smiles.He is so sweet..How many times was he ever just cuddled and gave kisses?He loves this time as much as me.I tell him say MAMA and he tries his little mouth moves its so sweet.I love our little guy he has been a true joy.Oh and the Past couple nights he has slept all night in his crib.

No comments: