Monday, April 19, 2010

MY LITTLE MAN!


Jax is having a hard time with his adenoids.He has problems eating and sleeping.I elevated his crib so he could sleep better.I am not sure if its that or he just plain don't like his crib because he has not wanted to sleep in it at all.It is almost 3 A.M. and he is wide awake I am ready for bed .He did not hardly anything today because its hard to eat and breath at the same time.Tonight i gave him a bath and he fell asleep in activity seat.I woke him trying to get him to sleep in his crib the stinker.Then he decided he was hungry and he ate 2 bottles.Now i am just waiting for him to go to sleep so i can.His Neurologist appointment is tomorrow.I am hoping all goes well and he can get a medicine to help control his seizures.

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

He looks like a totally different child! He is holding his head up good now! Amazing...waiting to hear what the doctor says.
REST!!!!

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

He is looking SO good! Such a differance than a few months ago in the AFAA home. Can't wait to watch him grow, he is so precious!! You are such a great mom Denise!!!